Today is March 17th. It is my 24th birthday. It is also the third anniversary of the day my life changed.
When I was turning 21, I knew I wanted to do something special. I didn’t just want to go out and get trashed with my friends. I wanted to get myself a gift, and I wanted to get myself the one thing I wanted more than anything else in the entire world. So I did.
I got myself a spanking.
I’ve had a spanking fetish my entire life. I fantasized about it before I even knew what the act was called. And once I did learn the word, looking it up in the dictionary was as titillating for me as watching porn was for my friends. And once I did start watching porn, spanking videos were the first thing I looked up.
I never got spanked as a child, and I honestly thought all I needed was one spanking and it would be out of my system, and I could go back to being a shy, celibate, nerdy student who was afraid of the world. Boy, I couldn’t have been more wrong.
On March 17th, 2011, I spent a few hours in the back of a truck parked at a rest stop off of I-75. I arrived as one girl, and I left as another.
I’ve gone from a scared little girl to a confident one. I’ve gone from someone who was afraid of sex to someone who is an AVN nominated pornstar.
Three years ago, I never could have imagined where I am today. I couldn’t even have come up with the idea of some of the things I’ve done.
I’ve been tied up at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. I’ve been gangbanged, twice. I’ve been fisted, one in my pussy, and too many times to count in my ass. I’ve had my naked picture, and some clothed ones too, published in countless magazines. I’ve had sex with over 100 different men.
I’ve met real friends, not just the friends of convenience I had during school. I’ve met friends I’ll have forever. And I’ve loved. I’ve lost loves, and hurt loves, and experienced love more deeply than I ever thought was possible.
There’s so much more to do.
Three years ago today, I started living my life. And I’m not ever going to stop.
I Love You, Internet
I’ve spent my morning researching the freshman from Duke University who works in porn (blog post to follow). But I’ve found so many wonderful gems, just in comments following news articles about this topic, that I MUST share.
I didn’t make any of these up.*
- I’m amazed by the ‘you can’t rape a porn star’ attitude. Anyone want to explain that one?
- The response: There’s really no logical explanation, but I’ll try: porn stars are down for anything. If a bunch of dudes want to run a train on a porn star, she’ll supposedly agree to it. If someone she finds unattractive wants to have sex with her, she’ll do it just because she’s a porn star, therefore they have absolutely no standards.”
Ummm… so just because I’m down for an on-camera gangbang means that I’ll agree to a gangbang with a bunch of (untested) strangers I’ve met at a bar? Uh huh.
- I know a girl who has a criminal justice degree. Instead of doing porn, she worked in strip clubs, did escort, and had at least 25 customers before her 20th birthday. She didn’t have any problem with paying for schools or pay her rent on time while she was in college, I wish you should have taken that route in order to avoid any repercussion from the work you’re doing.
What? So American society thinks it’s completely okay for a girl to be hooker? Did I miss the memo?
- Give me a break. If you are a sex worker honey no need to attend Duke. Whoring has been around since the beginning of time so just go do it. You got into Duke and you are so dimwitted to think that no one who say something to you if they found out you did porn?
There’s no need for sex workers to use our brains. We are just wet holes, after all!
- Really? How did you even get into Duke in the first place? Your personal statement should have been titled “My Financial Plan to Pay for School through Porn.”
She’s so stupid, how ever did she get into Duke, let alone graduate from high school?
- So how much do you charge for a blowjob. Prostitution is legal if there’s a camera and that is all you are at this point so what’s your going rates? Seriously.
Seriously. I’d fuck her.
- Maybe you should have chosen a less expensive school and kept your pants on. Your surprise at the response you’ve gotten only proves your naivete. Smarten up. Go to a school you can afford with a job that doesn’t consist of faking orgasms.
- The response: Maybe you should go and fuck yourself to death, dickweed.
- Followed by: TERRIBLE COMMENT
I… I have nothing smart to say about this one. The internet did it for me.
- “Lauren” definitely has a lot of confidence in her sex skills. She probably had sex with hundreds of guys before starting porn. Porn stars are also attention whores… Going the porn route just means you like to be recorded and placed online to be seen. “Lauren” enjoys the idea of guys fapping to her videos. Gross.
He’s got some truth there. After all, I like to be recorded and placed online to be see. I enjoy the idea of guys fapping to my videos. However, wanna know how many guys I had sex with before I started porn? 6.
- Then I will spend the rest of my minutes concerned about the drug habit she could be developing to be able to film proficiently.
You know, I always do five lines of coke and drink a bottle of vodka before every scene, because if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to “film proficiently,” and we wouldn’t want that! Or maybe I just take my allergy medicine and my birth control pill.
- Thank you for fulling our Internet with your body, Thank them for watching it ($_$)
I love you non-native English speakers writing in English.
- Duke? My dog has the same name. Weird. Do you know him?
This definitely contributes to the conversation.
- Hi i think being a porn star is good , and maybe one day i can be one too
Someone always has to ask.
I love you, internet. You amuse me, you distract me, you entertain me. Keep it up.
In the spirit of this post, I’ll be accepting all the comments. Hit me with your best.
*Just because I went to college and learned all about citing sources, all these comments came from these two articles (most other articles didn’t allow comments or were full of so much unrelated bullshit that I gave up on reading them):
I’m finally feeling better after AVN. I got better from my first cold, worked one day (and did a super hot scene with Claire Robbins), and then woke up the next morning with cold number two. Cold number two turned into bronchitus number one, but a round of antibiotics later, and I’m good to go.
with Claire on set (and that’s Jessie Andrew’s crotch).
So let’s talk about Vegas. There were some really amazing moments. I got to have dinner with a friend of mine from NY who is starting his own porn site (check his blog here). It was really nice to step away from the Hard Rock and sit down to an amazing meal for a few hours.
I also got a chance to shoot with the one and only J.J. Plush. I’ve been wanting to work with her for the longest time, and it was so much fun. I love getting back to my fetish model roots and shooting some good ol damsel in distress bondage.
All tied up.
Signing was more fun than I thought it would be. I knew I would enjoy meeting my fans, but it was great to get to talk to people who watch my scenes, and put faces to names from twitter.
And last but not least, there was the awards show itself. I felt really glamorous and beautiful walking the red carpet. I did it last year as well, but this year, everyone knew my name.
On the red carpet.
As for the show itself, it was super exciting watching my Spiegler Sisters sweep almost every category.
And although I didn’t win Best New Starlet, you know what they say about stars. Once we see it at it’s brightest, it’s already gone.
I’ve been home from Vegas for two days now. Although I didn’t bring home any AVN awards, I did bring home the coveted AVN flu. So while I’m in bed clearing the desert and cigarette smoke out of my sinuses, please enjoy my new site.
Here’s a pic of me at the awards show.
I’ll have more for you on my Vegas trip once I’m feeling better.
Who What Where When Why
Welcome to my blog.
According to the internet, the hardest part about starting a blog is, well, starting it. And I think they’re right. It’s taken me two weeks to write this post.
I’m just going to start with the basics, because they say it gets easier from here.
Who am I?
My name is Casey Calvert.
What am I?
I’m a porn star primarily. But I’m also a fetish and art model, a masochist, an exhibitionist, a college graduate, an artist, an athlete, a daughter, and a partner in crime.
Where am I?
I am a resident of the lovely city of Los Angeles. But I love to travel, and there is so much of the world I want to see.
When will I blog?
I’m going to try and blog at least twice a month. I know that doesn’t seem like a lot, but I am a very busy girl. Who knows? If I have time, I will blog more.
Why am I blogging?
I’m blogging to have a voice. I’m blogging because I want to share myself, my story, my life. I’m blogging because I want to show my fans, and the rest of the world, who I really am.
So… I hope you enjoy going on this blogging journey with me. I hope you read, I hope you comment, and I hope you are entertained.
This is only the beginning.